суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Shop for Kinesio Tape Products

Shop for Kinesio Tape Products

Special Offer on Kinesio Tape Bulk Orders Free Ground Shipping on orders of Six or more boxes/bulk rolls! Purchase any combination of six full boxes (6-rolls per box) or bulk rolls of Kinesio tape and receive Free Ground Shipping (domestic U.S. only). Video: How to Apply Kinesio Tape with the Correct Amount of Stretch. "I have used kinesio tape in the past, but this is my first time ordering through your company. I was thrilled when my package arrived within a week. There was also a personal hand written note thanking me for my purchase. They even put in some candy. In a society where customer service is consistently disappointing, it was refreshing to experience great personal service." AH (Arizona). Original article and pictures take http://www.orthoco.com/Kinesio_Tape_s/3.htm site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий