суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Sassy Fit Girl

Sassy Fit Girl

Hip Strengthening Exercises! So if you’ve been following my blog and training you will know that a couple months ago I complained about some inner groin pain which really hindered my running. Thanks to consistent hip and inner thigh strengthening exercises, the pain is all gone and I’m back to running normally (albeit slower than my 8:00min mile pace but I’ll get back there). Add these two exercises to your workout regimen 2-3x a week to strengthen your hips, inner and outer thighs. This is so important for athletes because it will help prevent injuries. Hip Adductor - Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg using a resistance band. Video Demo Hip Abductor - Do 3 sets of 15 reps on each leg using a resistance band. Video Demo Your Hips Don’t Lie so Reblog to share ;) Follow my blog for more workouts. Original article and pictures take http://sassyfitgirl.com/post/91769303597/hip-strengthening-exercises site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий