суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Essential Oils 101 (a free online video class)

Essential Oils 101 (a free online video class)

I start and end my day with essential oils every single day! They have quickly become a huge part of our life. Using our oils regularly ensures that we are supporting our wellness, both physically and emotionally. So I put together a short video to give my best tips. I would love to see oils in every single home! Essential Oils 101 Click play on the video below to learn more and to watch Essential Oils 1o1 How to Get Started with Essential Oils Sign up for my FREE 21-day essential oil email class, to learn the basics. Join my Real Food RN Essential Oils Facebook Group to connect with others and share tips and recipes for DIY, beauty, cleaning and much more. Find out how to get your oils at wholesale, 24% off retail prices (and get freebies from me!) CLICK HERE to share “Essential Oils 101” with Google+ None of the information on this website is intended to be taken as direct medical advice. Always consult with your medical practitioner before trying any of the new knowledge you have learned here. See my Terms of Use for more information. Original article and pictures take http://www.realfoodrn.com/essential-oils/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий