суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Coconut Oil for Dogs

Coconut Oil for Dogs

We all love our pets and want them to live long, healthy lives. Whether your four-legged friend is a cat, dog, ferret, or even a bird, you want what’s best for him. When our pets are happy, so are we, and when they are suffering, we suffer with them. When I first found out about the advantages of organic coconut oil, I learned that it’s as good for our pets as it is for us. Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised to learn of all the health benefits not only for myself but for my pets. It’s always a wise decision to speak to your doctor when trying something new, especially if you have never had it before. The same goes for your pet, you should speak with the vet. You want to make sure you and your pet don’t carry a food allergy. It’s smart to slowly introduce it to your daily diet. The recommended dose for coconut oil for pets is 1/4 teaspoon for each 10 pounds, taken twice a day but you should slowly introduce the organic coconut oil to your pet’s diet. When I included it in my diet, I started out with just a 1/2 teaspoon in my coffee. After a few days, I slowly increased it. For my pet, though, I started out with just a little amount in her water bowl and slowly worked my way up to the recommended dose. It can also be mixed with their food if that’s easier. My friend feeds it to her pet ferret daily and says her pet is incredibly active with an improved digestive tract. She definitely sees a change for the better in her ferret’s fur which is shiny and healthy. I feel very confident feeding it to my pet because it’s really good for the teeth, gums, and bad breath. Dental health is a big concern so it’s great to know that it will help with that. Coconut oil for pets is utilized two ways: taken internally and applied externally. It’s great for the immune system when ingested and helps soothe, treat, and heal skin problems when used externally. Coconut oil is 50% lauric acid, which is why it’s antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antimicrobial. Some skin conditions include itchy skin, flea allergies, eczema or dermatitis. It also works to prevent and treat candida, heal wounds, and give your pet a healthy coat. Coconut oil for pets will help increase their energy, lose weight, as well as prevent and help control diabetes. Continued use will help improve digestion, improve oral health, help his body absorb vitamins and nutrients, and help heal stomach disorders. Original article and pictures take http://helppuppy.com/coconut-oil-for-dogs/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий